ROYAL R. RIFE Speaks again in the year 2000"
Index Of The CD's – Version 2
Information To Order CD's
John Crane to Robert R. Stafford MD
2. Dr. Rife speaks to Dr. Stafford
3. John Crane to Dr. Stafford about Dr. Rife and info on the
“We have recently acquired 2 top electronic engineers
who are going to attempt to transistorize one of our frequency
instruments, and the final design configuration Bob, has been
determined to be in the form of a flashlight.
We are experimenting with a new reflector type emanation
tube and we wish to make a configuration transistorized in the
form of a flashlight so it will be much lighter, probably around
8 pounds. It could
be held in the hand and moved around at will.”
4. John Marsh to Dr. Stafford talks about cases he treated
don’t make mention of religion too often, the work that we do,
but I can’t erase the fact that it was God’s Will that we
met and this I’m assured that you are assured of . . .”
5. John Crane reads letters from around the country - Dr. Tulley
13:54 “…we have
in process a 25 inch diameter curved piece of glass that has
been moved from a large search light and this is a standard
Bausch & Lomb made lens for this type of search light and it
has a very nice curve which we want to use ____ on 1 side with a
vacuum coated aluminum on the other side as the reflector which
we might position over a surgical table and put the ordinary
tube below it and focus the electron therapy of it into the
patient which would give us a much better coverage over the
areas involved. Now
this form of emanation or direction of the emanation is still in
the experimental stage and we are also going to try some uranium
glass and our glassblower has some other ideas which we’re
sorta helping him
along to build and he will probably get around to building this
in a few months, we hope and we may have some unusual results
along these lines too.”
details of planned research laboratory with a 32 foot screen for
color and black and white movies from the microscope, a welding,
plastic, paint sheet metal shop; Incubation and Inoculating
Room, 5 bedroom adjoining house, Library, Deep Freeze Room,
…think we can make a 6 inch telescope and make a 100 inch out
Room, Courtyard in the center like Spanish style
Crane addresses Dr. Stafford
2. Data on International Conference on Medical Electronics in
Paris France, 1959
3. Case of hemorrhoids & piles
4. Making claims about the instrument
5. Problems facing the instrument
“…increase in power has been a detriment to
…a certain power range which the instrument is effective and
above which and below which very little is obtained.”
6. Research on Bacillus X
7. Hearing with the Cal. Public Health Dept. with Dr. Kendall
denial of any knowledge of the tube.
8. Letters to Dr. Rife from Kendall 1934 N.W.U. Medical School
Research Dept. - Kendall talks about work with the tube.
9. Letters from U.S.C. Office of the Chancellor to Cal. Board of
10. Letter to the Radiation Detections Company to Frank Steve
Dept. of Public Health.
11. Tulley, Pyorrhea case & letter from patient 1956.
12. Lupus case cured Tulley Couch 1956.
13. Crane comments on the Health Field 1956.
Crane addresses Dr. Stafford about Kendall Dec. 2 1931-1936 -
Letters from Kendall.
2. Filterable Typhoid Dec. 2. Talk about the microscope..
3. Dec. 18 letter to Rife from Kendall about K. Medium Kendall
talks about his part of the work.
4. Jan. 4 1932 letters from Kendall to Rife. Dr. Ralph Mellow
wants to see lab and the microscope. Head lab man at Western
Pennsylvania Hospital, talks about Filterable Forms.
5. 1932 Dr. Rife to Dr. Kendall. talk about Filterable Forms,
Talk about microscope. Talk about Dr. Rosenall.
6. 1932 letter to Dr. Rife from Dr. Kendall talk about
7. March 3, 1932 Dr. Kendall to Dr. Rife talk about pictures of
Rife Microscope. Mellon Cultures of Tubercular Bacillus
8. May 25, 1932 to Dr. Rife from Dr. Kendall. Dr. Millbank
9. July 10, 1932 to Dr. Rife from Dr. Kendall; comments on
Rife's visit with the microscope. Sineway, Mellon Cultures;
questions about cultures.
10. July 28,1932 to Dr. Rife from Dr. Kendall; Dr. Rosenall's
proceedings at The Mayo Clinic.
11. August 2,1932. To Dr. Rife from Dr. Kendall; Telegram from
Dr. Mulbank Johnson about Rife's success.
12. August 19,1932. To Dr. Rife from Dr. Kendall; Letter From
Dr. Johnson To Dr. Kendall about Rife's success.
13. August 25,1932. Dr. Kendall to Dr. Rife. Talk about how the
instrument works. praise for the microscope.
14. September 21,1932. Dr. Kendall to Dr. Rife. Dr. Johnson's
Telegram. attachment for microscope. Can't get microscope to
work, need help.
15. Dr. Kendall to Dr. Rife talk about microscope, Mr. Ott Sr.
Dr. Saint John calls on Kendall about microscope from CAL TEC
talk about Dr. Saint John and what he saw that CAL TEC. could
16. October 3,1932. Dr. Kendall to Dr. Rife. Letter from Dr.
Biyan Cohen of the American Society of Bacteriology. Dr. Bryan
Cohen about microscope.
17. October 29,1932. N.W.U. Medical School Dr. Kendall to Dr.
Rife Mr. Ott interested in microscope. treated water on K.
18. Dr. Kendall to Dr. Rife. talk about the light, cultures,
photograph and filterable forms.
19. December 13,1932. Dr. Kendall to Dr. Rife. The microscope
lamp, Dr. Saint John, Dr. Church, Dr. Saint John.
20. Dr. Kendall to Dr. Rife. Talk about merger, Telegram from
Milbank Johnson-talk about microbe being dissolved and
21. Dr. Kendall to Dr. Rife January 2,1933. Up coming visit,
Cultures & FiIterable States. work with Dr. Rosenall. Talk
of their work together. The loan of the No.2 Microscope.
22. June 8,1933 Dr. Kendall to Dr. Rife. The microscope, Glover
Microbe, Argon Light. Dr. Jones.
23. March 8,1934. Dr. Kendall to Dr. Rife. Letter from Dr. Carl
Meyer to Dr. Milbank Johnson. Quartz Lens Systems. Colors of the
forms. request from the Dean of N.W.U. Wants a letter describing
24. Crane closes to Dr. Stafford.
June of 1956. John Crane addresses The listener.
2. Rife talks about the Virus of Cancer. His work with Electron
Therapy. Staining the filterable forms. 1921-1922 Start work on
the theory Talk of microscope. Dr. Kendall and K-Medium Granular
particles which are the virus, how the microscope works the BX
& BY. The filters isolate virus of TB Form a committee with
USC. 16 cases 14 pronounced clinically cured. After Dr. Millbank
Johnson dies county board pulls all research. Talk about photos
and film of the process. 3 min. per treatment 2 times a week.
Rosenall 14 years, head of bacterial research at the Mayo
Clinic. July 13 1932 article appears. Rosenall gets fired after
showing the panel the movies of the whole process. Publications
on new microscope in Smithsonian & the Franklin Clearing
House for all optical equipment in the US.
My presumption way back in 1921, 22, when I first started to
work on this, that when the causative agent of this malignancy
was found it would be found to be caused by a microorganism,
and, not unlikely that microorganism a so called non pathogenic,
we have with us at all times that the shiftin the metabolism in
the individual would alter that organism into something else.
That I proved definitely years later.”
So I developed the First Microscope for that work, studying
medium, ingredients and use described
I worked with the original discoverers of this thing, way back
in 1920, when of course radio was still in its’ infancy. I
worked for a number of years with
AJ Forest, which is a good man, excellent, he’s
a daddy you know.
Now I don’t say that every frequency which I have found
through the field of pathogenic
microorganisms is a true frequency. There is a possibility that
many of those may be harmonics. You see, that may be but these
are the ones I’ve found and those are the ones I recorded, you
see. So, as I say, the whole ah, results, we’ve had has been
My initial school was Hopkins
“ … there is no
American Medical Association, an American Drug Syndicate. Parke
Davis, Whitehall, they tell them what they can do.”
I’ve never accepted or received a dime for anything I’ve
ever done. I work for the benefit of humanity, and like I was
saying to the boys here the other night, sometimes I get sick
and tired of humanity. “
Patients treated twice a week were getting better results than
those treated every day because of the Lymphatic System.”
The machine has more penetration than X-ray
Every virus organism requires a different frequency according to
its’ own constituents, its’ primordial cell or predominant
“ You see,
practically all of these virus is made up of what we call a
predominant chemical factor and they all have radicals. Certain
percentages of radical particle that’s in them. We disregard
those because the predominant chemical factor is the one that
carries. Like I say, I believe sincerely and honestly that it is
the chemical constituents of this particular virus, or
primordial cell as we term it, of the pathogenic bacteria that
is reenacting upon the unbalanced cell metabolism of the human
body that produces the disease.”
My theory is worked out on a basic principle of what we term
You give me 14 chemicals that are soluble with eachother unknown
to me. I will take ine drop of that material, put it on a slide
and let it crystalize out and I will not only tell you the
chemicals but the volumetric portion of each to 2 parts per
____ volume under that microscope.”
30:16 … an
electronic frequency through the tissues of the body that simply
devitalizes the bacteria with no known harm to normal tissue.
The effect of a disease on an individual depends greatly upon
the balance of the metabolism of that individual from a neutral
Because I sincerely believe if the body is an absolute normal PH
it is susceptible to no diseases. Because our test tubes show
that they won’t let anything grow with a normal PH.”
I worked with Rich Rosenall 14 years on Polio Miletis , We
showed them the motion pictures of the whole entire process.
What did they do? They fired Rosenall. He was getting too close
You know that’s a terrible thing, you know it’s a terrible
thing to talk like that, I’m not bitter, but, I’m sick and
tired of that kind of stuff.”
3. Gonin, Seiner & Crane, How Gonin found about Rife. David
Davidson introduces Gonin to the theory. Rife loans Gonin a
microscope over in England. Gonin questions Crane about
Seiner talks about Kendall & Rosenall and their work.
about the lab at the Gables. Seiner talks about taking the
microscope to England.
Microscope base built by a bricklayer.
Seiner talks about operating the microscope.
10:50 Met and
demonstrated before the President of the British Microscopic
13:40 He says
"I don't believe it!"
16:11 "The years now pass on, I still read the American
Medical Society magazines and the
Bacteriological Society magazines and all of the things
Dr. Rife was talking about 20 years ago are now coming true.
This man is a genius, absolutely a genius. No question
about it His touch for things; when you, have you ever seen a
machinist or a mechanic that was more perfect than he is?
Gonin: He's got a lot of
______ in everything, music, in poetry, in art. He's got a lot
of links of a genius.
talks about Rife and how he started out. Rifes relationship with
Henry Timken of Timken Roller Bearing.
17:12 And you
know who recognized it? One of the
greatest men of this country, Mr. Timken.
Rife develops a x-ray for Timken Company. Benard Gross has
problems with optics and Rife fixes it
was a young boy out of school and he loved motors and Mr. Timken
at that time was a racing enthusiast; and so someone told him
about Rife, just out of college, and Rife developed a motor for
him called Kitty Hawk the Fifth and Dr. Rife raced it to a
world's record which still stands, has never been broken. Did
you that? He is a absolute genius on motors. Developed about
2700 horsepower in 1915 and if you'll look in the record books
in America it still stands. Kitty Hawk the Fifth, Royal Raymond
Rife pilot. Still stands, never been broken all these years,
never been broken.
18:48 So when
the Timken people as you know are famous for roller bearings,
thet are a
multimillion dollar corporation and a manufacturer of roller
bearings. They had a problem years ago in which they wanted to
segregate . . .
developed an X-Ray eye which covered the entire length of the
saved the Timken people billions of dollars, and in recognition
of that achievement the Timken people set Dr. Rife and his wife
up for life. They had an income for life and they gave them
everything they wanted.
Rosenall, I feel was responsible for the Salk Vaccine . . .
Gonin, Seiner & Crane [Continued from CD 4] Rosenall and the
experiment Seiner says Rosenall passed away.[found he did not
die], AMA closes down the lab. Talks about work on cancer
culture of BX. work with rats, reproduce the virus in them. Dr.
Rife and Seiner inject the virus into themselves. 1932 to date
Techniques used describes the organisms.
02:45 But you
understand that this is pure conjecture on our part, we had no
basis of scientific fact, but we felt that in the first
instance, malignancy in itself was a case of normal cells going
developed an organism which was constant, which we callled Virus
06:08 both Dr. Rife and myself injected the virus into our arms
to see what would happen. Neither one of us came down with the
Bacillus X was isolated from 10 different cases of breast
carcinoma by Royal
Raymond Rife of the Rife Research Laboratory in San Diego
California during the period of time from January 1932 to date.
Each of the test cases was carried through 44 transplants on
Kendall Medium. Those techniques used in the isolation of the BX
organism is as follows . . .
color by chemical refraction is purplish red. The length of the
organism 1/15th of a micron. The breadth is 1/20th of a micron.
It carries an attraction to the ____ pole. It's deathrate in
milliamperes is 175 direct current. The X-Ray and infrared have
no influence on the organism, but the Ultraviolet slows up its'
motility. The thermal dead point is 42 degrees centigrade for 24
filament voltage is 10 and the filament amperage is...
its' electronic oscillatory rate is 1,604,000 cycles per second.
09:08 August 3,
1933: 2 pregnant white rats, 1 control; 2 virgin rats, 1 control
4 injected with BX
August 10 all four developed tumors. Recovered the BX again from
the surgically removed lesions. Injected into males and again
the BX and injected it into another set of females
the BX, 6 females, 5 with tumors again.
2. Gonin discusses with Seiner how they arrived with the death
rate of the organism. When they hit the organism with it's same
frequency it disappeared from under the microscope.
3. Dr. Fite and Rife talk about Gonin and his Lack of Knowledge
of how to work the microscope. how the microscope controls work.
Talks about motion pictures of whole process of BX and BY. Talks
about purifying sea water. Talks of One Million Volt x-ray.
00:56 The large Microscope's controls require 7 complete
revolutions to move 1 micron. Another microscope of his requires
only 5 revolutions to move 1 micron.
this is purely chemical I can turn it into a biological
microscope in 5 minutes you know by taking out the analyzers,
the prisms and so on.
a navigational instrument for getting a ____ position ____ time,
declination, azimuth, ____ within 30 seconds.
Doesn't replace the sextant it just a calculater to plumb
the celestial triangle.
07:21 What I
believe is that some of these non pathogenic organisms we have
with us at all times. Our metabolism changes these. The same as
I say I can take a Colon Bacillus, in 36 hours I can make it
into a Typhoid Bacillus by altering the medium 2 parts per
volume, right now with every damn known reaction of a Typhoid
Bacillus clear down to the ____ reaction; everything, the whole
thing straight through.
sure doesn't sound like what I learned in Biology!"
you get into the field of microbiology, bacteriology, hematology
and all that things, all allied together, its a vast field and
as I say, I've worked on it 50 years and I've scratched the
surface damn gently."
ordinary seawater we can make perfectly distilled drinking water
right here with this thing."
4. Rife Recites A Poem.
Gunga Din by
5. Crane and Rife Discuss A Letter From The American Cancer
Society. Downner and the International Cancer Society. Daughter
of Commander in Navy who's son died of cancer, and she writes to
her father about Rife. 1934, Dr. Johnson has records from AMA.
09:00 AMA in
1934 tried to buy Patent, Dr. Johnson has the letter in his
may be some of the frequencies that we are using that may be
harmonics you know. Because when I check on these things and
look through that microscope hour after hour, day after day
tuning that damn thing to find something thats going to kill
that bug and every hour, half an hour, whatever is required, I
put a new fresh culture in it, the microscope and keep that on
and I find something that blows it up, all right. Then I go back
and zero the damn thing, come back up to my settings and put
another fresh culture in it, if it'll do it 10 or 12 consecutive
times then that is recorded. But its not an impossibility that
some of those frequencies may be a harmonic."
may not know the true frequencies of some of them but it does
the business. Maybe if we had the true frequency to do it better
because it had more power than a harmonic, because a harmonic
works in 8ths, 16ths, 32nds and 64ths."
"Theres certainly a lot more work that could be done along
these lines." Talks about the money that was not spent on
cancer research when it was available. Nine tenths of the time,
criticism comes from lack of knowledge. German scientist from
Northwest University says, If you can't see it in his
microscope, It was not there. Rife shows him different. He was
the Professor of Pathology at Northwest University.
know how many hours they had. Thay have 3 months out of their 4
years course with a professor setting the gd microscope up there
and tell them ' This is a section of a liver, this is a E Coli
', and they all file by and look into it. I'll line up 10 of
them and they won't find 1 of them thats going to even focus
find by God that 9/10's of the time of the criticism is a cloak
they don't know themselves then it ain't visible he says."
old Z___, Professor of Pathology at Northwestern University.
I can't see it with my microscope it isn't there!"
God finally I convinced the damn old square head by God. Back
and forth, 3 or 4 times, "Let me see it again", I show
him, he says, now he says "Now I know what it is!" But
he says "So this damn thing here, he says, I don't
19:53 Z___ over 20 years Professor of Pathology, trained Dr.
Johnson. Magnification in microscope explained.
"How do you explain this high magnification in the
microscope doc? Is that due to the extra distance that you are
traveling there through the tubes and the short focal
power of the light and also the control of the illumination
...Because you cannot stain those particles with your acid and
analine dye stains. Simply as I've stated a thousand times that
the particles are smaller than the molecular portions or the
granular structure of your acid and analine stains. So, the
mousie can't swallow the elephant! Naturally! But they can only
be stained with a frequency of light and the polarized light
with a polarized light we know what chemicals are in that damn
onion skin see. We can check them out with the angle of
refraction, the color, the index, the amount of degrees that it
takes for them to change from 1 to the other, alright. and fade
from 1 to the other, alright, but you can't use polarized light
you use a monochromatic light because a monochromatic light is a
portion of the spectrum. I want to bring over that book,
"The Dictionary of Color" too. So, there you are,
thats the whole thing all the way through.
its impossible, like I've stated thousands of times, that you
cannot crowd through this interference band of refraction to
where your image crosses. The same as it does in a camera an
amplitude of magnification thats greater than about 1400 times
with resolution. But why stay with it? We got equiptment and the
big microscopefor 449 millimeters a tube length but the greatest
of seperation is 30 millimeters, we don't let it cross. We take
it back and forth through 21 ____ but it doesn't cross, ...
... interference band of refraction..."
"All those cancer slides you sectioned there doc, is it
possible under the big power, the 17,000 power microscope to see
the cancer virus in those?"
6. Crane closing with letter from Rife Talks of the different
doctor's work with instrument. Couch, Rife and Stafford; Hope of
building a new lab and perfecting their work. 1934, Rife
evaluates. 1936, 1937, Millbank Johnson. After Johnson dies, The
rest of the doctors scatter and the work stops.
03:01 A part
time effort by all those involved.
Couch has probably treated 15,000 people in the past 23 years.
Dr. Tully around 5,000
100 by this time.
Bob Cullum historical data, Talks about Rife personally, and the
year he met Rife in 1913. Talks about when Rife started building
“ …and we finally got to a point where I made a
pretty steady pilgrimage to the place, especially when we began
to build this microscope here.
Anyway, he’d begun to get pretty deeply involved in
bacteriology. He taught me a lot about that. He assembled
autoclaves and we began to get the stuff together which of
course you’ve seen. And
I picked up a prety nice little centrifuge for him and he still
has it the last time I saw him.
Rife develops a means of testing the polarity of the tubes.
And Roy developed finally a means of testing the polarity of the
materiel in the tubes. And
by dang that, by matching the polarity of the filaments to the
polarity of the poles and this he did by
process of elimination at first, he was able to
develop a dadgum sight more high frequency power than he ever
I could talk to you 20
years about these various developments.”
TB virus, cancer virus. talk of animals and inoculation. Rife
could produce cancer in guinea
He finally got to the point where he could produce cancer in a
guinea pig in 2 weeks.”
Rife performs operations on animals.
PAGES 34 – 35 Barry Lynes
Ben Cullum regrets that Rife was not published. When the trial
started, Rife turned to liquor. Cullum states that he Saw the
virus destroyed by the instrument. * Phillip Hoyland leads them
to court. Meetings with Mayo Brothers; Fishbine, Harry Shapiro,
Kendall, 1929- 1931. Dr. Haymer runs forty cases a day through
his clinic in 6 months, cures an eighty-two year old man of skin
disorder which engulfed his face. Beam Ray Corp. Cure of breast
cancer. Phillip Hoyland becomes disappointed with his contract.
Hoyland hires attorney, takes out law suit. Judge Kelley offers
to fight the company who represented, indirectly, the AMA. After
trial they closed out shop. Talks about Rife in court. How Rife
dealt with the trial. Ben Cullum talks about personal life.
Rectal cancer cured. Developed cancer cured. Dr. Hamer case
history. TB cleared up in numbers. Dr. Hale tries to steal
Rife's work after the trial. Dr. Hale cures the prostitutes.
Rife claims Dr. Hale unclean. Dr. Hale kills patient after
injection, had to lie to district attorney, cures man's wife and
gets off. Crane talks about how he met Rife. Cullum talks about
Rife showing him the results of smoke on lung cells.The
secretary of treasure's wife, Roosevelt administration, calls on
Rife. Rife treats wife and cures her. Dr.'s told to get rid of
machine or lose membership in AMA.Reason for not being sued for
malpractice cases. Couch was asked not to officiate any of the
cases. Couch treats and cures lady with vocal problems. The La
Hoya case cured. Pictures show how skin condition cleared up by
Kendall, Rosenall, and Johnson. Dr. Gumer later came to state
what he knew. Alvin G. Ford, at clinic at La Hoya. Talk of
Rife's wife. Talk about Tulley and his use of the instrument.
Rife and Cullum work with microscope. 1920, first microscope
comes around. Rife talks about bacteriology in l913. Mrs. Timken
gives Rife thirty thousand dollars for his experiments. Rife
treats and cures Mrs. Timken. Cullum, tells about how he has
seen, under the microscope, the TB virus, cancer virus and Polio
virus. Rife shows doctors the proof, and their response.
Personal comments about Rife and the rejection he felt. Cullum's
opinion on getting started all over again.
Oct. 24,1959. Dr. Rife; an introduction to virus & cancer,
and other methods and techniques. Related theories.
2. Rife talks about the bacillis of Tetanus.
3. Rife talks about Leprosy.
4. John Crane's personal remarks.
John Crane, introduction.
2. Dr. Couch, time and space.
3. Couch, talks about Rife; how they met. Dr. Millbank Johnson.
Johnson President of LA Medical Society
4. Couch gets his own instrument. Used for 22 years
5. TB case cured.
6. Talk about frequencies demonstrated by Rife and Dr. Millbank
7. Couch talks about the use of the instrument in England. Dr.
Millbank Johnson tells Couch, he needs to join the medical
society. Couch is rejected by the Medical Society because of his
use of the Rife device. Talk about medical insurance. Talk about
local cases. Talk about his service in the army as a surgeon.
always with me anyway and He may be help too.” Couch regarding
a man with ¾ inch of his lip eaten away
who was treated for 17 days and went back to work at a
Post Office but eventually died from pneumonia before he could
get skin grafted onto his face.
8. Patient with condition of the mouth cured.
9. 1947, sinus case of thirty years cured.
10. Other cases cured.
11. Woman with TB cured. Kidney case.
12. Child with TB of the leg cured.
13. Many sinus cases cured. Growths cured. About medical
14. Results with eyes, cases cured.
15. Talks about treating tumors.
16. Talk about cases at Rife's lab and the microscope. Talk
about the instrument and it's reactions.
Couch – Rife’s Lab cost $25,000.00 to build and had 15
inches of concrete on the floor to stop
earthquake shocks from interfering with his work.
17. Skin diseases.
18. Case of Lupus cured.
Couch – believed that psoriasis was hereditary, carried out in
the machine has no effect on hormones
19. Instrument taken to Paradise Valley Sanitarium.
20. Dr. Hamer cures
colitis. Dr. Hamer ordered to take device out of building, or
21. Dr. Hamer leaves the hospital, opens new office.
License threatened so he moves to work at his brothers
sanitarium in Lake Tahoe
22. Talk about TB, and the TB Society, and his contact with
23. Hamer talks about himself, and Dr. Couch, and Hamer's son
with TB cured.
24. John Crane closing to Dr. Stafford.
Couch’s son James cured of TB while in High School with the
Couch died in February 1959. Gave Tully a machine in 1950.
25.Talk with woman with pain in her chest.
26.Man with double
John Crane; introduction.
2. Dr. Tulley; case of Butterfly Lupus cured.
3. Dr. Tulley talks about infection after operations.
4. Tulley; Trenchmouth cured
5. Tulley; Butterfly Lupus cured.
6. Tulley; Buterfly Lupus Cured.
7. Tulley, how he met Rife, through Dr. Couch, through their
8. Tulley on treating cancer cases. Lady with ear gone cured in
9. Tulley; how often he used instrument. Talks about duration of
10. Tulley talks about Pyorrhea.
11. Tulley talks about preventative maintenance on the mouth.
12. Tulley and Crane, talk about getting treated with the light
before you get sick.
13. Crane greets lady with Tulley.Tulley talks about case in
Mexico sent to him by the mayor of Tijuana.
14. Crane and Rife go to clinic in Tijuana owned by the Mayor,
who is a surgeon.
15. Tulley; talks about other diseases that might be treated.
16. Tulley talks about skin diseases.
17. Crane thanks Dr. Tulley.
18. Dr. Tulley talks about his frustrations stemming from lack
of interest from the government.
19. Crane addresses Dr. Stafford about Tulley and Couch.
20. Couch addresses lady with pain in her chest, Mrs. Jones.
Couch talks about double cataracts with Mr. Jones.
21. Couch talks to Mrs. Jones about her arm.
22. Crane explains to Dr. Stafford about woman's case.
23. Back to Couch and Mrs. Jones.
24. Dr. Couch and Patient, Robert Scholl.
25. John Crane, closing.
John Crane, introduction.
2. Rife talks to Dr. Lara about infection. Streptococcus and
3. Dr. Rife talks about the first instrument built. Rife
staining method. 1922, research and the microscope. Light and
color index.1931. Dr. Kendall, Pasadena Hospital. Primordial
cells and filterable forms. Dr. Rosenal and Dr. Kendall, and the
number two microscope. 1932.Poliomyelitis.The universal
#1 Microscope used by Rife and Kendall at the Pasadena
General Hospital in 1931 for visualization . . .
4. John Crane introduction.
5. Rife, Crane, Tulley, and other medical men. E. coli infection
of the kidney.
6. Personal talk about boats.
7. Talk about the tubes, gassing process, and the Bush tubes
from Germany, used in the clinic in La Hoya. Talk about the
tube, sixteen years use.
00:26 tube had
quartz on the outside, used at La Hoya for 16 years, best tube
Rife ever had
02:55 Crane made the tubes’ electrodes from solid copper bar
8. Talk about men coming to talk to Rife about Albinall's
clinic. Talk about cases that were treated
9. Case of old woman with Lupus, cured.
10. Rife talks about free clinic in Mexico.
11. Talk again about men coming to visit, not there yet.Personal
12. Talk about Mexico clinic resumed.
13. Case; Spanish woman, cancer of the liver, given six weeks to
14. Cancer research and x-rays. Talk about the rats and
15. Rife talks about being cautious about their work. The AMA
and people who went to jail.
16. Rife; personal comment.
17. Personal talk about medical school.
18. Talk about the microscope.
19. Crane introduces Dr. Tulley in Mexico.
20. Tulley in Mexico.
21. Crane talks to Tulley about growth behind the ear, and
treats it with the frequency instrument.
22. Rife talks to Stoudard and Dickman, about doing an article
on Rife. Fifty years research, started in 1920.Talk about
vibration frequencies, possible harm, how it works. and thirty
years use by Rife.
Crane and Tulley, growth behind Tulley's ear, cleared up with
2. Rife tells his story to Stoudard and Dickman.
spent 20 years on cancer alone,
“ 20,000 tissue sections of cancer alone and I have
thousands and thousands of others …”
initially trained at Johns Hopkins University as a surgeon. Gave
nit all up clinically for research
of the human condition, more important than practicing medicine
Studied eye surgery under
Foch in Vienna.
3. Rife talks about producing the virus BX.
4. Rife talks to Dr. Lara, in Mexico, about the virus of cancer.
5. Crane closes to Dr. Stafford.
Crane; introduction, 1956.
2. Dr. Couch; how he met Rife and what he saw.
3. 1956, Crane talks about the current medical system, and how
Rife's work should be recognized.
4. John Crane talks about trying to contact the government for
5. John Crane preventative treatment. Documentation. Talks about
the different reports. The microscope.
6. Dr. Rife tells his story.
7. John Crane closes.
John Crane; introduction.
2. Dr. Rife talks about the microscope and frequencies.
3. John Crane speaks of the fundamentals of the microscope.
“ The entire optical system of Lenses, Prisms, Illuminating
unit made of Rock Crystal Quartz. Especially transparent to UV
readiation. It has 14 lenses and prisms
4. Dr. Rife interjects an error in information.
5. Crane continues.
6. Dr. Rife interjects another correction.
7. Crane continues. Dr. Rife joins in the discussion about the
microscope, how it works, and the virus.
immersion oil 2.25 = 1.16 water immersion
4 lenses rotating
British Royal Chemical Secretary supplied the magnesium for the
100th to one inch Magnesium Tracks, Magnesium has the
closest coefficient expansion of any metal to quartz. One ounce
Light in the microscope travels 449 mm in a tube length of 229
44 inches high and 200 pounds
10,000 we see the cells in the cells are composed of little
cells. At 60,000 we wonder where infinity is!
Coli to Cancer Virus in 14 cycles
The metabolism of the individual will alter these organisms
which are absolutely harmless in the pathogenic organism and
produces disease in many instances.”
The virus is the chemical constituent of a certain pathogenic
bacteria that is the causitive agent of the disease!, because ,I
say, we can produce chemically the symptoms of most diseases,
chemically without any bacteria when we know the chemical factor
of that disease, which we do in biochemistry. “
virus is one 20th micron in width. One 15th
- aerobic, grows
highly motile, California to New York in 1 Hour
Purple-Red under monochromatic light
8. Dr. Rife speaks about the BX and other works.
9. Crane closes.
Dr. Gonin. How he met Rife in l938. He has Dr. Rife make him a
2. Dr. Gonin asks Crane "What do they do with the
machine?" Crane and Gonin talk about Millbank Johnson.
3. Crane and Henry Seiner. Talks about what Seiner's primary
function was with Rife.
4. Seiner talks about Rife and Timken.
5. Seiner talks about work at the Rife lab. Dr. Rosenal, of the
Mayo clinic. Battle with the AMA.
6. Seiner talks about work on cancer.
7. Seiner talks about one of the rats. Tape ends in middle of
Henry Seiner, one of Rife's former assistants, talks about
Rife's work on Bacillis X, at the U.S. Grant Hotel, on April
2. Gonin and Seiner discuss the oscillatory rate of the
organism. Talks of how they have only scratched the surface of
theirwork. Thoughts, and their speculations of the work left to
3. Talk about spirituality, the cosmos, the media, and
consciousness. Seiner and his wife leave the hotel. All say
4. Crane and Mrs. Gonin, talk after Seiner leaves the hotel.
5. Gonin talks about helping Rife. Crane and Gonin talk about
the virus and bacteria, the frequencies, the light, and the
6. Crane closes.